FEATURES OF THE WELLAB BRONCHOLUX COMPOSITION
Icelandic cetraria contains a large amount of plant mucus that protects and moisturizes irritated mucous membranes of the mouth and pharynx. Has a softening and expectorant effect. Shows antibacterial properties due to the high content of usnic acid.
Pau d’arco increases the body’s resistance to infectious diseases. Strengthens the anti-inflammatory response of the immune system. Shows antipyretic properties.
Echinacea eases the course of the inflammatory process, increases resistance to viral, bacterial and fungal infections. Strengthens capillaries.
Licorice root has an expectorant, antispasmodic effect. Possesses antimicrobial activity.
Radish contains fiber, organic acids, essential oils, vitamins. It has antiseptic properties, improves sputum excretion.
Thyme, mullein facilitate coughing, soften the mucous membrane of the respiratory tract, and improve the excretion of phlegm.
WHEN IT IS RECOMMENDED
- As part of the complex therapy of diseases of the respiratory system * .
- During an exacerbation of seasonal respiratory diseases.
- When working in hazardous work.
- When living in an ecologically unfavorable area.
- When living in unfavorable climatic conditions (low temperature, high humidity).
- With active or passive smoking.
* In conjunction with other doctor’s recommendations.
BIOLOGICALLY ACTIVE FOOD ADDITIVE.
NOT A DRUG.