Dihydroquercetin is one of the most studied plant bioflavonoids. It is found in large quantities in the butt parts of Siberian and Daurian larch. It has a high antioxidant activity and a wide range of useful properties: it reduces the intensity of inflammatory processes, has an anti-edema effect, helps to strengthen blood vessels (including capillaries) and improve microcirculation.
Vitamins A, C, E are the most common antioxidants that potentiate each other’s action. They protect cells from damage by free radicals, participate in tissue respiration and other processes of cell metabolism, help strengthen the walls and increase the elasticity of blood vessels.
Grape seed oil is a source of linoleic acid, which regulates the metabolism of lipids, sugars, and B vitamins. It accelerates the elimination of waste substances from the cell and helps to protect against oxidative stress.
When is it recommended
- As an element of complex therapy for diseases of the heart and blood vessels * .
- To facilitate breathing (for smoking, colds and viral diseases) *.
- For premature signs of skin aging.
- When living in an ecologically unfavorable area.
- With a decrease in immunity.
* In conjunction with other doctor’s recommendations.
BIOLOGICALLY ACTIVE FOOD ADDITIVE.
NOT A DRUG.