VELLAB mummy – SPIRULINA – adaptogenic and tonic complex. Natural components activate the processes of self-healing in cells, help to strengthen the immune system, and have detoxifying properties.
FEATURES OF THE COMPOSITION WELLAB MUMIE – SPIRULINA
Mumiyo is a natural substance obtained as a result of the fermentation of organic and mineral components in the special microclimatic conditions of the Altai caves. Purified from impurities, extracted by original technology, non-toxic. Contains humic acids and rare trace elements in an easily digestible form. Promotes the restoration of redox and metabolic processes at the level of cells, organs and tissues. Strengthens the protective, regenerative and reparative processes in the body. Stimulates the processes of hematopoiesis.
Spirulina and chlorella have a sorption and detoxification effect against toxins of various origins. Contribute to the normalization of protein, lipid and carbohydrate metabolism. Promote the growth of beneficial intestinal microflora. Supports Immune System Function
Chaga increases the functional activity of the immune system (including natural killer cells). Has a tonic effect on the central nervous system. Possesses hepatoprotective and gastroprotective properties. Shows antimicrobial and reparative properties
Royal jelly has a tonic, antioxidant, immunomodulatory, tonic effect. Improves tissue respiration, increases the level of hemoglobin.
Beta-carotene and vitamin A have antioxidant properties and support the functions of the immune system.
WHEN IT IS RECOMMENDED
- During the recovery period after illnesses, operations *.
- During the spring-autumn period of infectious and colds
- As an element of the complex therapy of gastrointestinal diseases *.
- For the restoration of bone tissue in case of injuries, fractures *.
- With increased physical and mental stress.
- When working in extreme conditions.
- In a state of chronic fatigue, loss of strength.
* in conjunction with other doctor’s recommendations
BIOLOGICALLY ACTIVE FOOD ADDITIVE.
NOT A DRUG.