FEATURES OF THE COMPOSITION OF WELLAB FUNHISTOP
Pau d’arco exhibits antagonistic activity against fungi of the genus Candida .
Increases the body’s resistance to infectious diseases.
Olive leaf contains oleuropein, a phenolic compound with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Prevents the growth of yeast fungi, pathogenic bacteria.
Echinacea stimulates the immune response to inflammation. Increases resistance to viral, bacterial and fungal infections.
Thyme contains thymol, which inhibits the growth of pathogens and fungi. Stimulates the secretion of gastric juice.
Propolis helps to reduce the activity of various pathogenic microorganisms, including fungi.
FEATURES OF THE DIET
During the period of taking the WELLAB FUNHISTOP complex, it is advisable to limit the use of products that provoke the growth of Candida fungi : bread made from yeast dough, sugar, cheeses, fermented milk, canned, pickled, starch-containing products. Reduce caffeine and alcohol intake.
WHEN IT IS RECOMMENDED
- As part of the complex therapy of fungal diseases of various localization (in the gastrointestinal tract, genitourinary system, respiratory tract) *.
- As part of the complex therapy of skin diseases (including eczema, herpes, dermatitis, acne) *.
- During the period of intensification of seasonal viral infections.
- As an element of antiparasitic programs *.
* In conjunction with other doctor’s recommendations and special diet.
BIOLOGICALLY ACTIVE FOOD ADDITIVE.
NOT A DRUG.