Lysine is an essential amino acid that participates in many important physiological processes. Our body cannot synthesize it on its own and must receive it from the outside. A lack of lysine can be caused by stress, bad dietary habits, and hormone imbalance.
Lysine’s general properties
- Plays a key role in collagen and elastin production, which form all the connective tissues of the body (e.g., skin, bones, tendons).
- Helps boost the immune system.
- Promotes calcium absorption.
- Maintains normal vision function.
- Increases tone, elasticity and permeability of vessels.
- Participates in the production of serotonin, and helps reduce anxiety.
RECOMMENDED IN CASE OF:
- Bone loss and joint disease complex therapy*.
- Cardiac dysfunction complex therapy *.
- Used as a part of cosmetic medicine*.
- Virus infections*.
- High exercise and psycho-emotional stress.
- Vision disorders*.
- Low-protein diet.
* Used with other doctor’s advice, and controlled exercise.
NOT FOR MEDICINAL USE.
Ingredients in 2 capsules: 768,8 mg L-Lysine hydrochloridum (615 mg Lysine), Gelatin,, Lactose, Talc E553, Calcium stearate E470, Glycerin Е422.
Recommended use: Adults take one capsule twice a day with meals. Continue for one month.
- Keep the product out of the reach of children
- Do not ingest if you are allergic to any of the ingridients
- Pregnant or nursing woman must not take the product
- It is recommended to consult a doctor before taking
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose
- Do not use the product as a substitute (replacement) for a varied diet
- Gluten free
Storage requirements: Keep out of direct sunlight. Keep this packaging at the temperature not exceeding 25 ºC and a relative humidity of no more than 60 %
MANUFACTURER: Sibpharmcontract LLC, 8 Nakhimov street, building 11, Tomsk, 634034 Russi
IMPORTER: EcoTradeMarket s.r.o., Radiova 1325/5, Hostivar, 102 00 Praha 10, Czech Republic. Tel. +420771140036 (CZ)
BATCH NO, DATE OF PRODUCTION, BEST BEFORE: See packaging