WELLLAB REVITAL GEL helps to reduce painful sensations, feelings of stiffness in muscles and joints, heaviness and fatigue in the legs. The basis of the gel is a low molecular weight polymer chitosan, which has a high compatibility with body tissues and ensures the delivery of active components to the deep layers of the skin.
The composition of WELLLAB REVITAL GEL meets the requirement of environmental friendliness – it does not contain petroleum products, PEG, silicones, emulsifiers, parabens, dyes and fragrances.
The gel is easy to use – it is easily absorbed, does not leave marks on clothes, has a neutral odor, and is suitable for regular use.
FEATURES OF THE COMPOSITION
Chitosan is a derivative of chitin, which is composed of various forms of glucosamine , an essential element for joint repair. Helps reduce muscle spasms and pain. Improves resorption of hematomas. Supports the tone of the veins. Has a softening effect on irritated skin.
Marsh cinquefoil helps to normalize the structure of cartilage tissue and the composition of the synovial fluid. Improves blood microcirculation, lymph flow.
Reduces swelling of inflamed tissues and relieves pain.
Centella asiatica enhances outflow through the venous and lymphatic systems. Stimulates the renewal of epidermal cells.
White willow has a pronounced analgesic and anti-inflammatory effect.
Colloidal silver creates an antimicrobial barrier, accelerates skin healing.
WHEN WELLLAB REVITAL GEL IS RECOMMENDED
- As an aid for arthritis, arthrosis, osteochondrosis, gout, tendon tenosynovitis **.
- With symptoms of varicose veins (edema, heaviness, fatigue in the legs) **.
- For sports injuries, sprains, increased physical exertion *.
- With bruises of soft tissues, hematomas.
- For recovery from injuries and fractures *.
- For relaxation after long flights of tense muscles.
* Except in cases of individual intolerance.
** In conjunction with other doctor’s recommendations.
Product requiring a special temperature regime.
FOR OUTDOOR APPLICATION.
NOT A DRUG.